IC WDM UVCCAM TIS 33U - Device Driver
The driver IC WDM UVCCAM TIS 33U embeds USB 33U astronomy cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source, into Windows.
By deploying this driver, all 33U astronomy cameras are compatible to DirectX.
Consequently, all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras can be used with all astro-photography software that is compatible to DirectX.
- Intel Core i3 or similar, 2 GB RAM
- USB 3.0 controller
- Graphics card with 24 or 32 bit
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 4.8.0 - released on January 31, 2020.
- Updated driver's FilterPackage to version with fix for saved Y800 image images being flipped
- Fixed Tonemapping not working after switching from YUY2 to RGB64 video format.
Download [7.42 MB EXE]